CompTIA Network+ Certification Training Cape Town
Complete this form for the Latest Pricing Information and Dates!
Available Study Methods:
1. Classroom (full time or part time)
2. Online Courses
3. Duration : 12 Days / Evenings
CompTIA Network+ certification is a vendor-neutral certification considered by many employers as a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment in the area of IT networks.
Network+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of common networking systems.
Before pursuing your Network+ training and certification, it is highly recommended to achieve A+ Certification first.
CompTIA Network+ certification training. We can provide you the skills necessary to become Network+ certified and ready for an entry-level networking career in the IT industry.
Who Should Attend :
Technical Features of the Course :
So what is included with the Cape Town Network+ course fee?
|Class Room Based||Hands-on||Books||Extra Practical||Mock Exam|
About the Course :
This class will give you the skills and knowledge to support the networking aspects of your organization. You will get familiar with the TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) suite of protocols and tools including basic IP addressing. You will also learn installation, configuring and troubleshooting skills with networking hardware, protocols, and services.
Topics Covered :
- Get familiar with TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol) including addressing and troubleshooting.
- Learn about the different networking and security protocols in use in today’s networks including wireless networking.
- Learn about the different types and functionality of networking hardware.
Suggestions that could improve your experience :
This class provides excellent preparation for further studies on the Microsoft, CompTIA, Cisco and Security courses.
At course Completion :
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn to:
- Identify the basic components of network theory.
- Identify the major network communications methods.
- Identify network data delivery methods.
- List and describe network media and hardware components.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP network implementation.
- Identify the major services deployed on TCP/IP networks.
- Identify characteristics of a variety of network protocols.
- Identify the components of a LAN implementation.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in network security.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Identify major issues and technologies in disaster recovery.
- Identify major data storage technologies and implementations.
- Identify the primary network operating systems.
- Identify major issues, models, tools, and techniques in network troubleshooting.